Friday, May 20, 2011

More Free Patterns (I love the word FREE)

I know if you're anything like me you LOVE FREE PATTERNS! Tutorials are great but the less work I have to do, the more I like it!! Here are some cool crochet and sewing patterns I have recently found and LOVE.

I don't crochet but I have found a lady with some ADORABLE patterns that make me want to start! Plus, they are mostly only around $3 each! BUT..today if you "Like" her fb page Creations by Sasuga you can get this TOO CUTE FOR WORDS baby mobile pattern FREE!
 A couple of her other patterns I like are these sweet turtles,
and this Noah's Ark blanket that I could definitely see as a hand me down treasure!
Visit her Etsy Shop The Trendy Yarn Studio for more.

Now moving onto MY area of expertise...sewing! I came across this pattern for a dress made out of knits, which seem to be on the harder side to find patterns and tutorials I have noticed.
Cute stuff! Fellow blogger The Train To Crazy gives away her pattern for this fun little dress. I love the attached sleeve, although I will be altering the sleeves to short sleeved because, well, I am in Texas.  Bonus- it's even a multi sized pattern! 12mo to 5yr! Thank you for your pattern. I can't wait to try it!

Lastly is a purse/bag! It actually doesn't have a printable pattern, but she's really good at giving exact measurements and it's pretty simple to draw.
Plus when you check out her blog Delia Creates you will be getting a LOT more tutorials and possible patterns from the Color My Summer series they have going on.

Have fun with your free patterns!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...that mobile makes me want to learn to crochet as well. gorgeous finds, lisa.

    ReplyDelete