Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yummy Recipes

I will be adding a Yummy Recipes tab to my page soon, at the request of family and friends.  That always makes you feel good, people wanting to make what you eat! I post a lot on Facebook with pictures which probably entices a little.  I will start out tonight with the easiest and also the kids and I newest discovery, Wingstop Ranch! Just a note if you didn't know...I live in Texas and in Texas we eat Ranch Dressing with everything! So us Texans are somewhat connoisseurs when it comes to good ranch.  We have a place here called Wingstop.  They have really yummy wings and awesome ranch dressing! Well, I have discovered EXACTLY how to make that dressing here at home. (I will not reveal my sources)  What's funny is it's actually super close to the normal recipe.

Best Ranch Dressing there is:
1 1/2 packets (so obviously you need to buy 2) Hidden Valley Ranch BUTTERMILK recipe dressing
1 cup of buttermilk
1 cup of mayo (I used Kraft Real Mayo)

Uh yeah that's it, so basically you would normally only use 1 packet of dry seasoning, so you are just increasing that part to 1 and 1/2 of the dry seasoning and it makes a huge difference and tastes exactly like they make at Wingstop.  Chill it in the fridge about an hour and use it on everything like we do here in Texas! It will actually last 2 to 3 weeks in a good fridge container.  I found a really awesome dressing measuring cup and container in one through Pampered Chef, if you want to order one, click HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment