Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Beef Enchiladas your kids will eat!
1 lb of lean ground beef (or if you want to be tricky, lean ground turkey, or half of each)
1 can of MILD Rotel
1 package of taco bell taco seasoning mix
1 package of shredded cheese
1 can of mild enchilada sauce(red kind, I like Old El Paso)
1 package of small flour tortillas
2) When done, add can of mild Rotel (I drain out the juice)
3) Add 3/4 package of cheese appox 4-6 oz
4) Put a scoop of mixture in tortillas and roll up and place in baking pan
5) Add can of enchilada sauce on top, sprinkle cheese
6) Bake 15-20 min at 350 degrees or until bubbly.
I also made the Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Salsa..it was so easy and so good! I have a link on my Pinterest.
Posted by Lisa H. (Sewing or Something) at 4:55 PM