Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beef Enchiladas your kids will eat!

Another quick easy meal, one my kids LOVE!  These aren't like they make in the restaurants with all that sauce, just a little on top.

Ingredients:
1 lb of lean ground beef (or if you want to be tricky, lean ground turkey, or half of each)
1 can of MILD Rotel 
1 package of taco bell taco seasoning mix
1 package of shredded cheese
1 can of mild enchilada sauce(red kind, I like Old El Paso)
1 package of small flour tortillas
1) Brown your ground beef and add taco seasoning just as if you were going to make tacos.
2) When done, add can of mild Rotel (I drain out the juice)
3) Add 3/4 package of cheese appox 4-6 oz
4) Put a scoop of mixture in tortillas and roll up and place in baking pan
5) Add can of enchilada sauce on top, sprinkle cheese
6) Bake 15-20 min at 350 degrees or until bubbly.
(If you want to make this dish ahead of time, stop at step 5 and refrigerate)

I also made the Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Salsa..it was so easy and so good! I have a link on my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment